Saturday, July 17, 2010

hello hello :)

hmmm , sitting my room . watching youtube . listen to lady gaga . hooo my . not in mood of typing . bt i'm really excited to tell this story . I bout to cry without any reason . huh ? weirdo . okay , let's start the story . two days ago I guess . mathematics . the teacher didn't came in . the class was like jungle full of monkey . hmm , some of my friend singing , talking , playing and etc . I was sitting at my place . alone . nobody with me . then , taqi came . he brought aslam phone . listen to the song . we sang together . song by song . they watching us , and talk blablabla . I just laugh and keep saying ' aku setia :)' . haha . then , taqi go back to his place . tacha and faiz came :) ikat tie . our new hobby . I tried it with faiz . he said my job was better than tacha :) haha . I' m proud of myself . then , the bell rang . yeahhh , reached home , having my lunch with mom . and sleep ;)

*first time , my english def broken .

No comments:

Post a Comment