Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ohhh Sunday :)

Hey Hey , sitting in my room . of course I'm alone . woke up at 8 I guess , I'm freezing without blanket . uish ! Mohd playing game with Syazriq . he sleep at my house last night . haha . I'm not having my breakfast . avoid from stomach ache . I eat junk food . urghh , my mom bought for me :) I'm taking my bath at 3.30 . haha . supposed to be earlier . hmm , I supposed to wash my school shoes today . since today was rainy , I can't wash my shoes . haha . alasan kann ? having my lunch before I bath . nasi goreng . yummyyummy . my mom told me to study . I'm very lazy today ;) gahhhh ! so , I decided to online :) yeahhhh ! blogging is more better . txting with my bro and man . same time , I'm waiting tacha and atikah to rep my txt . ohhh my , soo late :) haha . tonight I'm having my dinner outside I guess . send my cousin to his house at Andalas . I'm going to finish my hw . ohhh my . its a lott :/ so , ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment