Saturday, July 17, 2010

saturday :)

I need to rest . but , there's no time to rest act . I need to study because I'm sitting for PMR this year . ohhh , my . I want my old life . I don't want PMR . today , my tution centre having a bengkel for pmr students . Geography . great ! woke up at 9 . the bengkel was 9.45 . hmmm , I can't sleep that night . only after 6 I can sleep . My subuh was .. :) God ! I don't want to go . I'm tired . but my mom keep babbling , I need to bath . hmmm , after that , having my breakfast with my mom . my dad was , I don't know . Nasi Lemak , ohh my , its too heavy for me . hmmm , just eat natasya . then , i called tacha , I'm going to her house . her mom send us . the tution didn't start yet . even , the door was not open . the auntie kinda late today . hmm , waiting , waiting , waiting . went to 7e . I bought chocolates :) yummy yummy ! the tution opened . Ohhh my . lucky ! then , having the bengkel . I'm sleepy . too sleepy . answered the questions while eating . I can't finish my MARS . I'm giving it to ad because tacha don't like MARS . she love SNICKERS . I want it , but I can't finish it . huh ?! after that , going home . tacha bought slurpee . went to playground near the surau . gossips . reached home . eat , and sleep :) ohh my , I'm tired .

No comments:

Post a Comment