Friday, September 3, 2010

Ho Li Days (:

Yeah , Today's Friday (: Homg ! Seriously I'm happy . But Hell yeah , HW was ... A lot ! I din start anything yet . Sooo , lazayyy ! Later mayb ;) I think I wanna find some bangle for Hari Raya . Match it with my Baju Kurung . Hihi , Excited wooo . I'm bugging my mom to send me to the Mall . She dont want Urghhh ! Text w my eld bro . He made up some plans with my cousins . And ignored my plan . WTF Mann ? I need to find Skuad Tambahan for my plan . Last Minute Shopping . hihi . Girls day out mayb . Cant wait for it ;) Hohoho . Come on Wed . Why so slow ? ;) PMR seriously , just around the corner . Wake up Girls and Boys ! Fight for it . Forget the Hari Raya . - The teachers said . And , my mom too . She said 'Ohh , online ehh ? Bila you nk study ? Nnti blik kampung jgn lpe bwak bku blablabla' ' Yeah , HW bertimbun mcm KLCC mestilah I bwak blik blablabla ' Ya Allah , I just cant believe it . I think I'm gonna stop online my fb , update my blog and blablabla . So , ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment