Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tiredddd !

Heyya guys O.O Somebody change their FB status . Haha , well I Dont care . Lotsa thing to do and think , for myself . GTH lah you people .

And yeah . Yesterday . My Big Day ( Open House ). Loveydovey DUSH ! Thank God , everything goes well . Even its not at first . Many people came . And me , soo TIRED . The best part is , AYAM DATANGG ! He came from KL after maghrib , with his friend . Even though he was late , he still can make it for me . For the first time I met him . And yeah , my parents treat him well . Laveeee it dang !

For the rest , thank you soo much for coming . Sorry , I'm busy yesterday LOL . Cant treat all of you well -.- but , its great aite ? Please , dont deny . Ahha , satisfied much ! For those who not coming , see you guys next year kayy ? InsyaAllah .

And , PMR . just aroundaroundaround the corner . Take a deep breath . We can DO it . Thanks for those who wish me GoodLuck ! Pray for my success . Start study , but my mom said 'last minute study does not work '. I dont think so . Hihi , its my habbit . Last minute study was a bad thing act . But , what to sayy ? Just used with it . Heh

I need some rest . I mean , sleep . GTG . Thanks again and again . Sorry , sorry , sorry . It'll never end , I guess . Goodnight . Love ya ALWAYS !

I think I'm in LOVE . Hihi . Ohh come on , I'm just 15 . Fell in love is NORMAL . And , I dont haf any special boyfriend right now . So , Let it be lahh ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment