Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hello Home !

So yeah , done with the 'johor trip' . Its more to family reunion . I think all my pakcik should make it more better ;) But this year was better than before . If you read my post before . There's picinic terselit dlm tu kan ? Picnic selamat digantikan dgn , Abg danny . Abang ? Urgh , hormat natasya hormat . Okay , Fiday went to pontian , Saturday went to sedili , Sunday went to pontian and go back to sedili , Monday went to JB and go back to sedili , Tuesday went to Pontian from Pontian straight away to Shah Alam . Hee :D Cant you feel how it was ? From sedili to JB takes two hour . Sedili to Pontian takes three hours . Cant you feel it ? Tired much . Urgh , but I love it ! ^.^ And meet Amin there . Went to KMTJ for almost everyday . Ate seafood , met people , gossip . Enjoy ! Ohh , thats all for the trip .

So now , talk about me . How was me now ? Anything change ?
I'm just fine . I'm okay . I'm good . Nothing change . Yes , it is . But now I'm fifteen . I became older , but sokay . I'm gonna fine with this . Okay , thats all . Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment