Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just A Report


Yo Whaddup ? Hi and Asalamualaikum !

Act I dont have much time , I need to study for my MidTerm . Tomorrow Agama's paper . Tough , yeah . So you can refer here to know what happen last two weeks I guess .

Wednesday and Thursday .

And last Thursday , went to tuition as usual with Aina . From tuition straight away to Pyramid around eleventhirty to twelve reached home . Click here for the report LOL , act I want to say 'Abang , kereta !! ' But I'm worried that my brother got distracted and hit the car . I can only scream , Trauma . Thank Allah ! Ya Allah ... then my brother started to drive slowly and keep saying 'seriously aku tk perasan' . I said ye ye , Its okay Its okay . lol

On Friday , right after the Solat Jumaat . Went to Bukit Tinggi . SALE ! SALE ! Grab one black jeans and two blouse . From BT straight away to tuition around eight .

And Saturday , I skip my school . Went to tuition , ten to one . At two , went to BT again . Went back home around six liddat .

So that's all , report for last week and last two week . End here , see ya after the examsssss ~

AdiĆ³s , Asalmualaikum !

No comments:

Post a Comment