Thursday, July 7, 2011


Hi , I know its been a month since the last post . Yeah , I'm lazy plus Busy plus Dizzy . Fine , Its a Lie . I'M JUST L-A-Z-Y . That's it , getting ready for the July test . I got a better result on mid term last month , at least I still have my A's . And still a 'G' . Only one and for sure Addmaths . Blegh , yknow what ? Since August is coming , that's mean Ramadhan is coming and so Raya . It'll be one year already since I live my life alone . I meant w no man . Nehhh , I have a good news . Pretty good , well my friends know this . I received a text from the-four-years-man-that-I've-been-waiting-for , and yeah I am Happy . No word can describe me . Thanks for the first move :) 'You're a step infront' tasha said this . Hehe , so do you my dear . Okay actually I have no topics , I'm waiting for the Azan . It's time to get ready for a Break Fast . So till here , bye peeps . Salam :)


*I'm craving for this thing called MACAROON :/

No comments:

Post a Comment