Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lets talk . Hmm ,

Hmmm , today kinda sucks ! I hate it . Grrr -.- I cry again and again . Opah is not the reason yahh . All about my elder brother . Hmm , first time maybe . I miss him . Very much ! For now , I need him . He's a good listener , I tell him everything , and he know almost everything about me and my life . My friends ? Hmmm , they're beside me , But I prefer my own brother . Now , I wanna say that The decision was made by me , I know I'll regret But I had to . It's Hard hard hard hard hard hard . Nothing easy right ? Hmmm , People change . I admit it . I also change . You change , you change , you change . You look different . I don't know you anymore . Maybe I never know you . You changed !! Totally changed ! There's no word to describe your changes . Hmmm , Lemme keep it alone . Okay , Bbye . Take Care My Dear :')

No comments:

Post a Comment