Monday, September 6, 2010

It's okay to fake a smile even your heart crying :)

Yeah , I'm not crying . I'm became more stronger without you :') Tacha said It's look like I'm pretending . Please ahh , I'm not a Drama queen . No need to pretend . Just be who you are . With your own style , show what you feel . If you're okay , smile and laugh like usual . If you're not , show it with your tears . And , I can smile and laugh . That's mean I'm okay and just fine . Err -.- But , in one thing . I'm not okay . The memories are soo Unforgettable , it was Great . Yeah , It's hard . But , I'll try . Someday mayb . Hmm .

So today . I'm going to Laksa Shack with tacha and my Fam . Break Fast :) Seriously , I'm happy . Feel like , Much Better . Ahha , I bought two bangles :) But , It's not enough . Gonna find it this wed . Whoa ! More more more Happy :) So here it is , the photos .


With Tacha :) Auwww !


Twinnie , Gahh ! Tk sme lah . Kankan ?

Budak demam :)

Tomyam Laksa :)
Laksa Asam :)
Laksa Johor :)

Rumah kawan ayah :) Rumah dia besr , nnti dh besr Tacha dh jnji nk belikan and dduk sme2 jd Lesbian kt situ tkyah khwn dgan lelaki . Ahha , MasyaAllah :O

So , The end :)

Enjoy every single thing in your life , Appreciate it and Love it . Because , once it gone . It won't come back . And that time , you gonna miss it ;) I'm not regret , just remind us don't repeat the same mistake like I done before . Okay ? Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment