Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's hurt me like HEELLL ! But , I don't care .

People love to talk about people . Bad or good . They'll never care . And , I admit . I love to talk about people too . I'm just used to do it . Depends on yourself , do whatever you want . Nobody cares . My life goin on uneasy . Lotsa thing to think , to do and to solve . Some people need friends to share and help them . So do I . And , I'm lucky because my friends are still with me . Up and Down together . Laugh and Cry together . It's okay to let the love go , GO AS FAR AS YOU CAN . Please , Don't come back . You get it ? Let's not talk about it . Talk about raya :) I'm goin back to my hometown tonight . With my family and Wafiq :)) Awww ! And , all the Muslims celebrate the Hari Raya this Friday . Two days to go . Ehem , can somebody please stop the time ? Don't ever let the Friday come and make my day worst . Yeah , I'm not goin to be Happy . I lost the person that I Loved most . It's not one , but two . Nevermind , Let the destiny decide the best for me . Okay , I don't feel like I want to babbling much . Ciao .

No comments:

Post a Comment