Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Enjoy with the loved one !


Today , Im not going to school . I went out with my mom . We went to some boutiques and finally we found my cardigan . And yeah , I bought it . After that , went back home . Rest . Then , Tacha called me and she came to my house around 3.30 . She bring her new Nikon D3000 . OhMyGosh ! Cool Babe ! Ahha , Soo Jealous ! But nvm because she dont mind to share it with me :)) hihi , Great ! And yeah , I'm glad to see her after a few days we dint talk w each other ;)

Ya know what ? I miss someone :( But , I need to forgive and forget and live my life happily hmm . Just cant believe that I cant let it goo . UNTIL NOW . Is it hard ? Yeah , too hard . But at least I try . And I'll never stop trying .

Sometimes , I cant be fair . I mean , I dont know how to be fair . I cheered people but then I hurt them and cheered other people . It change . Keep changing . For those who text me , I'm sorry . I save my crdt for someone eventho I know it wont happen . We wont text again . We already end it up . Supposed to be sad or not ? I dont know , I'm disturbed by many people . And , I'm lost . Just cant think and do something properly . Must be at least A Mistake .

Haihh , Tomorrow I supposed to give back my text book . But I dint pack anything yet . Soo lazy . More to tired and .. Hmmm . Sokayy , I'm off . Nite (:

_____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment