Saturday, October 9, 2010

Please stop and leave me alone !



Just stand there , or go away !

All those thing happens suddenly . I'm not desperate . Dont act like a fool . You are my bad memories , please dont come again . I'm tired . TIRED of the games , lies . You taught me many things , and I'm not forgetting . I keep it , and I'm using it now . Sometime I can be like a fool . And sometime , you act like a fool . I'm tired . Tired . Tired . Cant you feel this ? Its fine , keep your secret alone . I dont mind and I wont ask again and again . Tell me if you want , keep it if you want to see me dying . Choose , you go or I go ? I'm slowly moving . You know the stories . Dont look for me if one day you wake up and you cant find me . FOREVER . Its true , I'm going . Far Away . Just wait , the time will come . That time , you can smile and laugh . Live yr life happily .

Today , otw back to my home from nayli's . We had a talk , and finally I know . My wish will come true .My parents agreed with my decision . Atikah know , what I want . I want it , NEXT YEAR ! I cant bear with anything right now . Feels like I'm losing what I have right now . But , its alright . I want it , and I'm gonna get it . Wanna know ? Read this . If you get , congrats . If not , I wont care .

Me : Ma , I'm going somewhere after I've done my paper . Can I ? Please ! Only a few days ..
Mama : Skip yr school ? Can you ?
Me : Ma , after the exam the teacher wont care . Come or not , no diff . Please ?
Mama : Then , you wanna stay there alone ?
Me : Yalah , only a few days .. Then , I'll be back here by bus .
Mama : Bus ? No . Not good !
Me : Then , you send me and you come again to take me . Okay ?
Mama : But why suddenly ? Go to school lah .
Me : I dont want !
Mama : Spend time with yr friends lah , for the last time . Next year you said you wanna move out . Dont you gonna miss 'em ?
Me : No , I'm not ! I've spent lots with 'em .
Mama : Later we talk again .
Me : huh ? Okay .

Mayb I'm not going to SBP . So think think think . And Happy Trying ;) I dont know is this true or not , But I hope its true . Heh

xoxo ,
natasya .

No comments:

Post a Comment