Friday, October 22, 2010

Just A second , I know many things !


HeyHey , so today . Went to school as usual . And yeah . It'll be the last time I went to school . Not for next week ! Rest time wohooo ! And , just now . Faiz and Taqi came to my house . LepakLepak . GosipGosip . Even tho they are boys . They're such a busybody . And , they Love gossip . haha , kinda weird . So , sembangsembang kosong . About one hour later , they wanna go home . So , I'm alone now . And yeah , just to let you know . I switched off my phone and I dint remember where I put it . I log out from my FB acc . My home phone , I reject some call from some numbers . So , dont try to contact me . I am No More ! Tolong lah jgn muncul depan aku lg . Ckuplah ape yg aku dapat skrg ni sebagai KAWAN kau . Btw , congrats girl . You got what you want just now . Live yr Life happily .

My Life , My Rule !

xoxo ,
natasya =)

No comments:

Post a Comment