Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cheer Up !


Hey , how ya day today ? Make it good , and I'm trying my best to make my day better than before :) And I think my day today is great . Woke up around 8 . Because I cant sleep well . I had a nightmare and it haunted me and it really happen . Hmm , ya know what ? I cant remember this properly .. In my dream , Taqi or Faiz said to me 'Aku rindu kita berempat macam dulu ' And , I accidentally said ' Sekarang kita dah tinggal bertiga , bukan berempat . Sedar sikit ' And he said ' Haah , aku lupa . Dahlah , biarkan je lah DIA ' After that we change our topic . I suddenly woke up and I just cant remember whether it happen truly or just in my dream . Seriously I cant remember . Then I had a talk with elya . I told her I'm not going to school next week . I'm going somewhere . she said 'anyway, take care di sana okay and jangan fikir byk sgt psl ehemehem tu. be strong syg ♥ elya nadeera sentiasa menyokong awak :)' . After I read this , I cry . I lost my best friend and she came to help me . Thank God I still have her :) I'm gonna be strong . Even more stronger than before . Elya , for you . I will ! I got lotsa thing to think . I try to be strong even sometimes I cant . Seriously I need somebody to calm me . And I have my family and friends beside me . I think its enough for me .

Girl , at the date of 22 oct 2010 at 14.51 . I'll make sure that it will be the last time I heard yr voice . Now , Its hurt me enough to remember all the things that you did to me . Please , I'm not strong enough to going trough all this . Thank you :)

Boy , at the date of 22 oct 2010 around 6 pm . I'll make it VERY sure that it will be the last time I received yr text . You hurt me enough with yr words . Please , its hurt for me to let you go before . But , this time I'm very sure that I HATE YOU . Sorry , I cant accept you as my special boyfriend or friend . I'm very sure with this . Get it ? Thanks :)

So , I make a decision . I change my perception . I still can stand ALONE . Going to school ALONE . And live my life happily ALONE . Dont ya think I'm weak . I believe in myself that I can . Besides that , I still have my family and friends as my supporters .

Thats all for today . I wanna get some sleep because I cant wait for tomorrow event . Arif Minda Annual Concert and Graduation Day :) Seriously cant wait . Ahha , ciao !

No comments:

Post a Comment