Monday, October 25, 2010

I keep counting .

"I'll wait"

Its 1pm and I'm updating my blog rite now . Haha , seriously I kinda boring because I've done doing my job . Its only one day left . And I cant wait for wednesday . Seriously , felt like I wanna sleep and wake up on wednesday morning . But I know I cant . Ahh , chill .

I just washed my luggage , and I'm 'drying' it . haha , wait wait wait . What I can say is only wait . Even I hate waiting . Half packed , another half I'll do it tomorrow . Ohh yeah , I just remembered that elya PM me last night . Asking me whether I want to go with her this wednesday to Sunway or not . Sorry , I really cant make it . Later okay ? I wanna try to slow talk with my mom . She has been asking me for two times and I really wanna go . But , wrong time . Hm .

About yesterday , went to putrajaya with my family . watched my brother concert . Some was good and some was not . Especially the boria was kinda Hancusss . Met with Aqil Farhan , his brother graduated on that day . Hihi , we dint talk with each other just smile . Its enough . Then , we went to Alamanda for breakfast even tho it was 1 pm at that time . Haha , then met safiyah . Haqeem classmate , she was very talkative . She talk a lot but my brother dint talk anything . Shy , he said -.- After that went back home . Tired .

So , Its enough for today . I wanna eat . I eat a lot nowdays but I still can fit my 'M' size T Shirt well . See ? Haha . Okay , tknak berlagak . Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment