Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Live the Life Easy !

Long time dint see you , but who cares ? Kan perempuan ?

Hey , long time dint see . I know you miss me , chill blogger . Today , I'll spent 15 min for blogging . But , I'm too sleepy . Hihi , so which one should I start first ? Holiday ? Hmm , I prefer you come to me and ask me 'Hey , seronok pegi indon ?' Yeah , more better . I'm soo not going to type about that . Tired much ! Face to Face , okay ? Hoho , so today . Went to sunway for a movie with Ad , Amin , Amad , Zul and Lukman . Who 'em ? I donnow . Haha , watched 'Life As We Know It' AwwAww , Romantic like Heaven . I Likeee ! Seriously , then pusingpusing dalam sunway tu . Hoi , kasut lawalawa goda aku lah . Tahan je nafsu nk mencuba and mengeluarkan duit . Birthday present atikah belum langsai lagi . Haih . Then , Sesatsesat . Balik . Amad klakar bak tang ! Sakit perut gelak dalam kereta dgan dia . Haha , tk caya tnye ad . Harap je badan tough tp otak gila . Muahaha , so . Cuti deepavali pon dh start . Esok blik kampung . Hri ahad abang dh blik johor . Kejapnya heh . Movie dh lah tgh bestbest . Tggu je bila mama nk bwak nnti . Sokayy .

Ehh , wait . I just think about this . I want to set my blog private and only for those who follow me can read my post . Should I ? Should I ? And , I think that I want to delete one of my friends in my FB acc . Should I ? Please , I need an opinion . Maybe I'll do it . So , just wait and see . Who will be deleted . Sokayy . I'm off to bed now . Bye OOOO Bye .

xoxo , natasya :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment