Thursday, November 25, 2010

TAKE NOTE !

AKU TAK AKAN MAAFKAN KAU , DAN KAMU ORANG JANGAN PAKSA YE ? TAK SUKA .

Yeah , I've wrote this before and now I take it as a serious issue . I'm not going to forgive him after I knew what has he done . Its a BIG mistake by knowing and fell in love with him . Yeah , ITS A MISTAKE . And , I'm regretting . Now , I'm trying to change myself for good . Prove to him that I'm okay , surely fine without him . Mayb I'm not strong but at least I'm not weak . Take note please . You can call me childish by writing this . But , its true . If I can turn back times , I'll skip everything that related to him . EVERYTHING . Now you know how regret I am , Right ?

And you , please dont think that I'm jealous with your relationship , with him . I'm totally NOT getting jealous with it . Just a caution . He might hurt you . MIGHT hurt you . If you think you'll be fine with him . Just go ahead . I'm not going to disturb both of you . I love you as my best friend , that's all .

Macam yang aku pernah cakap ' DAH LEPAS TU LEPAS LAH , AMBIK SEMUANYA DARI SUDUT POSITIF ' Tp sekarang aku tak nampak apa2 yang positif pasal benda ni . Yang lepas tetap lepas . Aku tk marah , cuma terkejut tak habis lagi .

Tak sangka banyak penipuan yang kau dah cipta untuk aku . Ye , aku pilihan kedua engkau . Ingatlah dosa kau tipu aku hampir tiaptiap malam . Semudah tu aku nak maafkan kau ? Mungkin dulu ya , tp sekarang tak . Tak payah suruh orang lain mintak kan maaf kau dekat aku . Heh

Bye , take care Liar .
xoxo , natasya ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment