Monday, November 22, 2010

awesome !

Hey peeps ! It has been a while . Yeah , I'm so happy ! Undeniable . Hihi , erm . Last saturday , went to Bukit Tinggi with tacha . Having a private meeting . But , tklah private sangat sebab dkat mcd je kot -.- But sokayy . As long as we can talk its enough . Then , watched Harry Potter . Fcking awesome , me likeyy ! Eyyeyy , haha .

So today . My elder brother went back to Johor and I was like 'alaaaa' . Kinda boring , tkde kawn gaduh , tkde kawn mengadu , tkde kawn nk bwk jalanjalan . Itu paling penting yeah ? Haha . And , just got to know . SPM start tomorrow . Wow ! GoodLuck to all the candidates . Hm , include ANH (semestinya) . Hihi , nsib baik dh wish dia awl2 through MySpace (: dia pon dh respond sukaaa ! Ohh , chill . Chill . Dia budk pndai tadahal puya , ni yg tggu result PMR ni yg terkulatkulat . Apelah yg tertulis kt slip tu agkagknya ? Risau fikir . Tkpelah , dh buat yg terbaik enn ? Redha je .

Hm , talk about my birthday . I'm going to Johor on my Birthday Day . Haih , I dont want to but I had to . Mustahil lah nk tggl rumah sorangsorang 4 hari kan ? -_____________- I wish ! Stop talking about that . Tk sukaaaaaaaaaa ! Eeeee . End here . See ya soon . Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment