Thursday, August 18, 2011

What if I say ..








Hi Asalamualaikum !

Its already Thursday ! Since tomorrow is Friday , third week of Ramadhan gonna end soon , Can't wait for the very last week for this year . But , it was too sad cause we dont know when is our time to meet Our Creature Allah SWT . So , beramal lah dengan sebaiknya ! Hehe , And yesterday . One of my aunt having a conversation w my mom and my mom told me that on the third of raya we'll getting back here since my cousin's is going through her proposal ceremony . I was like what the hell ? I'm saying the truth , I said WHAT THE HELL and I feel like killing everybody that are so into the ceremony . I told ya , I wanna have fun at my hometown since I miss them like a lott . And three days are not enough , to me definetely not . And now , What If I said 'I dont wanna be there on the third of raya , means I'm not going to join 'em ' . What If I said ' I wish the ceremony is not going to be held on that day , means cant you postpone the ceremony ? ' Why must on the third of raya , my mom is backing them up and crate some nonsense word . And I need to defend my self , I'm totally depressed and I cry like a lott ? Yes , I did it . Please , I'm totally distracted . Since we are from Perak , I meant the man's hometown and I . Cant you just make it at my gram's house ? Cant ya ? CANT YA ? I HATE YOU MAN I TOTALLY HATE CHU CAUSE YOU PICK THE WRONG TIME TO PROPOSE MY COUSIN . And aku malas nak fikir ayat , tk larat . Sakit jiwa fikir , tolonglah . What If this is my last year to wake up on the 1st AidilFitri ? What If ? Anybody on me ? Please , please help me ! Ya Allah ..

Sorry for the harsh word , I .. Seriously I cant accept this thing . Aku cuma nk acara tu ditangguhkan bukan batal terus . Tahu tk ? Jagan salah faham nanti tk pasal2 aku kena boikot heh . I didnt mean to kill anyone . Puh-lease . So that's all . Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment