Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Learn To Live , Half Alive ..








Hi , Asalamualaikum ..

I'm totally waiting for the weekend , as everybody know .. Who don't like weekend ? Its going to be the third week of Ramadhan . And sure , Eidul Fitri is coming . I'm half prepared since I've already bought half of my need for Raya . Its not that I'm gonna celebrate it like krazay . But I just want those shoes that my mom shows me when we're going to the BT last weekend . Ya , I told ya that I'm having an Iftar with my mom's sibling last week isn't it ? The next day we went to BT I meant Jusco bcus my dad wanna bought some groceries there . And yeah , I grab some cloth for me and my lil brother . After I woke up on that evening , my mom told me that she found one of my cat dead . She was too panicked and she asked me to search any pet shop since my kitten have no other female cat to feed 'em . I suggest BT bcus they surely open on weekend. And yeah , again .. Twice in a day . So now , I have three kittens to take care of . Feed 'em and sleep with 'em . Tomorrow I'm going back to Rawang having an Iftar with my dad's sibs . I need to sleep , till then !

Oh yeah , I received yr inbox this evening . We're saying Good Bye to each other , May Allah Bless you , and US . Can I get an Amin please ? Thnkyou :) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment