Saturday, August 6, 2011

You know , I miss ..







Asalammualaikum ,

and Hi !

Today is the 6th day of Ramadhan . Yes , time flies so fast . Happy fasting ya guys and have a nice month . Its already August and September is approaching soon ! Ohh I told ya guys , July is just awesome ! I had fun , we had fun and enjoy every moment . On the , 23rd till 25th I went to Tioman Island which is one of the top 10 beautiful beach in the world . *somebody told me lah . But I admit its true bcus when the plane is about to touched down , I see beautiful scenery . I can see whats in the sea , I'm amazed . Yeaph , I skip four paper for July Test . But we planned it since May . Nobody's mistake isn't it ? You know what ? I tried to snorkell , it was my first time and I'm excited ! And I met Azmil w his friends , he's my cousin if I'm not mistaken . Kaykay , who cares ? On Thursday , went to Klang . My dress is raydeyhh . It has 4 all together , and I cant wait to wear it . Hihi , then straight away to Bukit Tinggi for lunch . But the saddest thing is I'm fasting on that day . On Friday , I bake a lott ! Red velvet cuppies , Choc cheesy cuppies , and cheesy cuppies . You know why I love cook and bake ? Bcus , I love to make people happy when they eat it . I love when they bring back homes like a lot ? Yes , surely I'm touched when they appreciate it no matter what and how the cuppies look a like . Just try it and you know how I feel . After that on Saturday went back to my hometown again for Tahlil and one of my cousin ask me " mak mertua kau tk datang ke ? Haha " I was like " :O sayangnya tkde orang jemput . Hahaha " Darn it , I still can remember and how I love the moment when his family came to my hometown all the way back from Penang for my Aunt's Kenduri Doa Selamat :) Ahh haa , on Sunday met with the man named Nazri bcus he's going to sell his house . I planned a lot bcus I love that house . Pray all the best for us , please :/

Act , I just got back from Tasik Indah Restaurant . The food was awesome with reasonable price . You know what , Puas Hati :) Then went to PKNS , bought some cookies and shawl . Ohh Emm , how I love the moment bcus all my cousins I meant my Acu son's and daughter are there . Aint that easy to meet them esp kaka and opie . Kaka is just transferred from KLAS to Kuwait Airways . And opie , he's the MRSM BITARA's student . They are lack with holidays since they are diff with other MRSM . And yeah I'm glad that he can join us for the Break Fast . Ehh , he looks like Aaron Aziz nowadays . Ain't that amazed you ? Haha kidding ;)

By all the way , I admit . I miss , how I miss the moment when we are together . Gossips and telling stories . Laugh until the tears rolling down . Laugh till you can't sleep on that night . Eat together and hang at the nearest Aeon . Dont ya know how it feel ? Yes , I love all my family members even sometimes they annoyed me with their words . How come you guys can say that your partner come first then your family second ? It's A BIG NO from me . I'm totally disagreed bcus for me , without them I'm such a lifeless teen . I am nobody . For me , Family come first , Second is my friend and Third my partner I meant Boyf not Husband etc -,- Come on , dont ya love your single world ? I do :)

Sorry for the long post , no offense . Take care guys . Bye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment