Saturday, April 16, 2011

Its A Miracle !

HAHA ! Miracle tk miracle tk ? *jengjeng

Hi Asalamualaikum !
Adalah satu keajaiban bila aku update blog pagi2 . Dh tkyah nk merepek . I was too excited to tell you this ! Today woke up at six thirty . I was too sleepy , ye lah ini sebab qada tidur dh dua tiga hari tidur lmbt . Kaykay , then send Mohd to the kindergarten . He going for A Trip to Zoo Negara . He was over excited and he woke up at 5 a.m . I'm used with it by the way . Then breakfast with Family at Barjana . The day started to rain , I'm freezing because its soo cold ! Went back home I baked a cake . Actually it's not bake because I dint use oven . It's a cake batik and we dint need any oven . Just a biscuits and chocolate butter coco all that thing . I planned to do it last night . But I fell asleep . So , I've done it just now . Notice this , JUST NOW ! I was like yesssssssssssssssssssssssss ! But suddenly my mom realized I did forgot the butter . HOMG ! How careless I am ? Then I was like 'redah sajalah' . I cant wait to taste it ! Do come to my house this evening , I serve you the cake batik . Kihkih , so that's all . I wanna take my shower . Guh , Kantoi ! Haha , Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment